The Magic of 7

Ever since I learned about the 7 Wonders of the World, I have been enamoured by the number. I always believed in the magic of that number, and by God, when I knew about your birthday (incidentally, much before I knew you) I was thrilled…That was 1996 – seems like a past lifetime now!

Much water has passed beneath the bridges, but there has never been a July 7th since, when my heart wasn’t filled with thoughts of you !  Now, that’s some magical charm you’ve woven in my heart. So, my dearest magician, here is a huge thank you for all the new experiences you have enriched my life with! 

In no particular order, here goes…

Thank you for introducing me to the pleasures of:

1.      English Music & Movies
2.      Parenting
3.      Travel & World Cuisine
4.      A Warm Hug
5.      Perfumes
6.      Water Skiing; and finally…
7.      The Magical Trips to the Moon !


         Wishing you health, happiness and all the amazingly enjoyable experiences you could ever wish for !

Comments

Popular Posts